EXPRESS REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
You may eligible to a refund/exchange if your new ZQRacing chair arrives with damage, quality issues or faults, or if you changed your mind within 30 days of your purchase.
It is highly recommended you to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to determine your eligibility first.
Here are some general rules if you purchased from our website:
- If you changed your mind before your chair been sent out (include Pre-orders), you are eligible for full refund with no question asked.
- If you changed your mind after dispatch, you will be eligible for a refund of the price paid for the order less any shipping cost.
- Change of mind refund does not apply for purchase with any further discount of listing price expect for Pro-orders. (inc. Seasonal sales, Run outs, Clearance, Special Events and Coupons).
- If return item arrived with damages due to poor packaging, a 15% restocking fee may apply
- If you experience any issues or faults, contact us immediately. A sales representative normally get back to your enquiry within 24-48 hours in order to determine the source of the issue and provide a resolution.
To be eligible to obtain a refund/exchange you will be required to contact ZQRacing and provide proof of purchase.
*If you purchase from our resellers, please follow the return policy of the reseller from whom you purchased the product from.
Goods being sent back for refund consideration must be:
1. Returned in the undamaged original packaging.
2. The goods must be in new condition and show no signs of being used.
3. Original ZQRacing order number must be quoted and provided.
Used item been returned will be charged with an additional 15% restocking fee before any refund issued
For PC products, please choose carefully as we not normally give refunds or exchanges if you simply change your mind or purchased the wrong product.
EXPRESS WARRANTY STATEMENT
All ZQRacing Chairs come with 2 year warranty. Where our new 2022 Series have a upgraded 5 year warranty.
All warranty exclude attachments(eg.pillows) and normal wear & tear，especially excessive wear due to inappropriate use/lack of care (eg. Expose to sunlight, elements, moisture & wet, use outside normal room temperature 5-30 °C, failure to clean and care with household cleaning & care products on fabric/upholstery/leather etc, and if NOT properly maintained or used: eg. didn’t check and re-tighten loose bolts & screws on regular basis; use over above rated weight; getting in/out the chair inappropriate: eg. slam into the chair, push down on armrests while standing up etc.)
Above warranty applied to new chair purchased for domestic use only. (ex. off the floor sales, ex-demos, used chairs sold in as-is condition which have a limited warranty of 12 month).
In order to determine if parts/frames are covered under warranty please contact email@example.com immediately. You will be required to provide proof of purchase and evidence such as photographs of the faulty part/frame, in unlike circumstances the item may need to be returned for inspection. We will discretion whether the faulty items are of unacceptable condition and covered under warranty. After that arrangements can be made for replacement parts to be sent out.
Chairs/parts are noted as not being of acceptable condition if they are arrive faulty, or become faulty through no fault of your own within the warranty period.
*Warranty for chairs being commercial use are 12 month
NON-WARRANTY PARTS SERVICE:
We offer lifetime support in case of expired or non-warranty issues, which you can buy replacement parts of your chair at a fraction of a new chair cost. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
For full T&Cs, see Terms & Conditions