REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
You may be eligible to a refund/exchange if your new ZQRacing chair arrives with any quality issues or faults, or if you changed your mind within 30 days of your purchase from our website.
It is highly recommended you to contact email@example.com or call us on (07) 3373 8841 to determine your eligibility first.
Here are some general rules if you purchased from our website:
- If you changed your mind before your chair been sent out (include Pre-orders), you are eligible for full refund with no question asked.
- If you changed your mind after dispatch, you will be eligible for a refund with amount you paid less any freight cost, and 15% handling & repack fee may apply.
- Change of mind refund does not apply for purchase with any further discount of listing price expect for Pro-orders. (inc. Seasonal sales, Run outs, Clearance, Special Events and Coupons).
- If you experience any issues or faults, contact us immediately. A sales representative will get back to your enquiry within 1 business day in order to determine the source of the issue and provide a resolution.
To be eligible to obtain a refund/exchange you will be required to contact ZQRacing and provide proof of purchase.
Goods being sent back for refund consideration must be:
1. Returned in the original undamaged packaging and must be in resalable condition.
2. The goods must be in new condition and show no signs of being used.
3. ZQRacing invoice number and date of goods that were supplied must be quoted and provided.
If you purchase from our resellers, please follow the refund policy of the reseller from whom you purchased the chair.
ZQRacing chairs structures (steel frames) come with life time warranty; other chair parts come with 2 year warranty; warranty excludes natural wear and tear: eg. PU leather and Vinyl etc.; above warranty applied for domestic use only.
In order to determine if parts/frames are covered under warranty please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. You will be required to provide proof of purchase and evidence such as photographs of the faulty part/frame, in unlike circumstances the item may need to be returned for inspection. We will discretion whether the faulty items are of unacceptable condition and covered under warranty. After that arrangements can be made for replacement parts to be sent out.
Chairs/parts are noted as not being of acceptable condition if they are arrive faulty, or become faulty through no fault of your own within the warranty period.
*Warranty for commercial use is 12 months.
NON-WARRANTY PARTS SERVICE:
We offer lifetime support in case of expired or non-warranty issues, which you can buy replacement parts of your chair at a fraction of a new chair cost. Please contact email@example.com for details.